Skin Care and Healthy Skin
The skin is an important part of the body, but it’s also the most overlooked part of the body, but having healthy skin is necessary if you want to look beautiful and healthy.
Skin care is overlooked because skin is always there, but healthy skin pops and leave a glow that leaves people amazed and if you have healthy clean skin, the less makeup you need to wear.
Anyways, here is a list of products and tips that are sure to leave your skin healthy and beautiful.
1. Protect your skin from the sun, the sun is one of the most dangerous, if not the most dangerous thing for your skin, so use protection, I mean use sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UV rays,
click here for a list of sunscreen.
2. Keep your skin moist, moisturizing your skin not only keeps it healthy, but keeps your skin soft and feeling wonderful, here is a list of moisturizer you can use.
3. Oil your skin, oiling your skin is not only good for your body in general, but it’s also a way of moisturizing your skin, but I recommend using natural oils, like olive oil or even coconut oil, because of the healing properties and how gentle they or on your skin.
4. Eat healthy, this one you should already be doing, but eating healthy doesn’t mean you should go on a strict diet or stop eating all your favorite foods, because meat is also good for you, but that said , you should keep a balance diet of both meat and vegetables, but here is a list of the best foods for your skin.
5. Water, your body is made up of water and your skin needs it, so drink plenty of water for better and healthy skin.
6. Stop smoking, this one is for the smokers, stop smoking if you want healthy, beautiful skin, smoking is bad for you in general, but smoking cause aging in the skin and damage skin cell, plus it’s a gross habit.